Sunday, February 7, 2010

Don't tar brush Christians or stereotype Jews!

The Jewish dilemma of accepting Evangelical support

Jews, Evangelicals: Strange Bedfellows

I hate the stereotypical articles like this that would tar brush all Christians as some stereotype all Jews. I am a Christian Zionist and don`t believe half the theology of those Evangelicals. Why don`t you honestly share our views to balance things out?

I am a Christian Zionist and I don't believe in the rapture or any other traditional "Christian" nonsense about Jews and Israel. Like Torah-observant Jews, I believe the restoration of Jews first to Israel hastens the process of redemption - not their destruction.

Christian Zionist, Jews and Israel

Don't Fall for the Rapture!

The REAL JESUS Can't Return Until...


http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: