Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jezebel was a liar

Dr. Willie B. Grayson commented on What does the Bible say about women ministers (pastors or preachers)?

As a minister of God, called by him to preach, I found myself on the wrong end of a discussion tonight in Bible study. The question was " Is it alright for women to be in the pulpit. Our study came from Rev 2:20-24. Jezebel called herself a prophetess, she was not called by God. Being called by God to preach , I am very aware of  male Jezebels that are in the pulpit also. True it's not right for me or anyone else to be in a pulpit and having "Jezebel" tendencies. As I studied more I find the answer to my own question, no women were made preachers by God. Thank you. Even with a Doctors in Theology, you don't know everything.

************

God Doesn't Ordain Women Preachers!
I just read an abominable article written by a proud and stubborn woman attempting to justify rebellious women doing what only God has ordained men to do: preach from the pulpit as ordained ministers.

No comments: