Saturday, December 6, 2008

David Hoover/David Ben-Ariel

David Hoover/David Ben-Ariel
Stephen Flurry makes mention, in Gerald Flurry's hateful Oklahoman ad against me (it corrects some errors in Fox 25 Special Report on Philadelphia Church of God, but falters when it goes on to engage in the same character assassination against me they cry was done to them, based on half-truths and downright dirty innuendos that I am a terrorist, which is what folks will remember - not the corrections), that "Ben-Ariel -- whose name used to be Hoover -- was detained by Israeli police and interrogated for six hours for allegedly plotting to blow up the Al-Aqsa mosque" and was later deported.

Flurry failed to report that the Israeli authorities acknowledged to The Jerusalem Post that they "lacked sufficient evidence" to convict me - because there was no plot except the one they conspired against me, due to an article published in The Traveller magazine in Jerusalem, as revealed within: Exposing the German-Vatican Plot to Occupy Jerusalem and Still at Large!

My name was David Hoover, but I legally changed it in 1989 for religious reasons, as I testify in
God-given Names and From Toledo to Jerusalem.

No comments: