Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I'm Spartacus!"

"I'm Spartacus!"


Re: Waves of Memories of Sdot Yam
by David Ben-Ariel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:17 am

David Ben-Ariel wrote: Here are some of my pictures of Kibbutz Reshafim volunteers on site and on various trips to Timna, Eilat, Bet Shean, Ein Gedi and Jerusalem, as well as some links to letters I wrote to an American friend about it all.

Matthew Ellard wrote: David, Shin Bet deported you from Israel in 1995 for your activities with the Temple Mount group. If you want to show 19year old photographs from 1989 of your friends in Israel go to Facebook. This is a scientific skeptic forum and not a holiday snap venue for fundamentalist looneys. People here simply hate you and do not want to see your snaps...you must be so lonely....

painter wrote: David. I don't hate you and I actually respect you. The only ones who hate you are the one's who haven't been banned because the admins agree with them. Unlike them you are brave enough to post pictures of yourself and your name. All atheists are cowards and these pricks just prove that. Keep up the good work David! p.s. I am not David, but if you watched the movie "Spartacus" consider me one of the ones at the end who says "I'm Spartacus"!

BRAVO! (Although the moderator has called in the dogs when they were barking out of line).

Actually, I knew an atheist in Israel at Kibbutz Ramat Yohanan, a fellow volunteer named Dirk from Scotland or England, but he wasn't fanatic about the religion of atheism as some sadly appear to be, their misguided missionary zeal to convert others offering some solace to their dead lives, some meaning and purpose to their hollow shells.

Yes, unlike my cowardly critics, I post with my real name and my real picture, because I'm a real man who stands up for what he believes in and doesn't hide.

I think I'll post this on a couple blogs...

THANKS for your inspiration.


http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: