Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Obama plays the fool?

Re: Obama to Use Lincoln's Bible

How ignorant can that fraud and foreigner be?

Abraham Lincoln was a White Supremacist

"I will say, then, that I AM NOT NOR HAVE EVER BEEN in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races---that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with White people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the White and black races which will ever FORBID the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race."- Abraham Lincoln

http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: