Saturday, December 6, 2008

PCG venom

Will the Branch Davidians sue Gerald Furry and the PCG

Re: Gerald Flurry's Outrageous Attack Against David Ben-Ariel

VERY strong, David. I don't know how David Koresh got into that article--I could hardly read it--or if he was saying you were a Branch Davidian... Koresh may have a bad name now, but it's really up in the air as far as I'm concerned as to whether he was an evil child molesting bigamist or an innocently maligned religious leader embroiled in writing his book on Revelation...

May God truly give him repentance.

[Name withheld]

****************

From all that I've read and seen, the Branch Davidians were falsely accused of molesting children, of "stockpiling weapons" (and they were all found to be legally acquired), etc.

Flurry is such a HYPOCRITE it's amazing and sad, but I honestly have no ill will against him.

David Ben-Ariel

****************

Re: Gerald Flurry's Outrageous Attack Against David Ben-Ariel

I am truly surprised at the PCG venom, however, when you are simply just one man! No organization, no millions of dollars to back you up, just a blogger. :)

[Name withheld]

****************

Yes, as Stephen Flurry calls me in the PCG's first ad, I'm just a little known blogger and yet I knew about the Fox 25 Special Report on Philadelphia Church of God before they did.

David Ben-Ariel

No comments: