Monday, December 22, 2008

"I believe you are the modern Herbert W. Armstrong"

A sampling of December emails received and my responses, if any:

I would like to let you know, I have read some of your articles and posting...
I have enjoyed you sharing your experiences & views.

Lou Snyder
Fremont, Ohio

Thanks Lou, that's great to know. More on the way!

********

I don't believe I've written before. I've just ordered your book Beyond Babylon.
I have been fortunate enough to read some of your material on line (I originally googled Philadelphia Church of God, and your name came up via google alerts).

I believe you are the modern Herbert W. Armstrong.

God bless you in all your work.

Respectfully,

Mike Paniccia
Port Chester, New York

Thank you Mike for your life-giving encouragement and support!

********

Re: The Mormon Book of the Dead

You're some stupid "White" person who doesn't know what crap of culture you come from. Being Native American, LDs & Lamanite I know where I come from and where I'm going. Stupid white people like you haven't a clue what religion or culture is.

Alvia Brown
Salt Lake City, Utah

I am a Native American since I was born here, of the tribes of Joseph and Judah. You sound insanely jealous and hateful toward legitimate Israelites. God help you to get over it.
Reflections on Washita Battlefield National Historic Site

********

Re: Will Germany Launch a Nuclear Attack on America?

how lame to use such a misleading headline and act like youre doing it in the name of god.

obviously germany is not going to launch a nuclear attack on america. you seem to be so arrogant, you probably think "america" means the United States.

prayers are appreciated, huh? well i pray that you spare people of having to view more ads like this in public forums

Rachel Uwa
Germany

You're either willfully or woefully ignorant of the Bible and history, and your rash judgment harms you. You need to read and heed Beyond Babylon or suffer the consequences.

********

Re: Will Germany Launch a Nuclear Attack on America?

Ignorance is bliss. Let's keep Germany ignorant of your existence, shall we?

Steven Scott
United States

Ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to national security and international affairs, which is why Beyond Babylon warns the world. Germany wants to keep folks in the dark, but I'm bringing it all to light. Expect Beyond Babylon to become a household word in Germany. It is destined to become a national debate and an international controversy.

http://www.davidbenariel.org/

No comments: